We are looking for someone to join the FinAbility Governance Committee who can provide legal insights and feedback on our internal policies, procedures, and pledges. Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing draft policies and procedures
- Advising FinAbility on best practices for meeting compliance and regulatory requirements
- Collaborating with other committee members to develop FinAbility's governance strategy
- Attending quarterly committee meetings
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for professionals with compliance, governance, and/or legal. This role can be done 100% remotely, but there is a preference for candidates in either Oregon's Greater Portland Area.
- Term Length: Two-years
- Time Commitment: 1 to 4 hours a month
- Meetings: Four times a year, or more frequently as may be required. Meetings are generally 1 hour and take place between 9 am and 5 pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email [email protected] no later than February 1, 2023 with the following:
- What do qualities you bring to the organization (max 100 words)